Looking for smoother, frizz-free hair? Keratin hair-straightening services are offered at Salon Pure!
If you are thinking about trying a keratin treatment, a few details to keep in mind:
What Is Keratin?
- It is a protein naturally found in your hair.
How does a keratin treatment work:
- A Pure professionally trained stylist, will perform the specialized keratin service. The keratin is applied to the hair, then sealed with a flat iron technique. It creates a smoother, frizz-free, controllable hair; giving our clients the results they desire.
- The technique can be used to target specific texture problem areas throughout the head.
- A keratin service could help shorten your blow-dry time by 40% to 60%.
- You can forget about frizzy hair after treatment. You may have a frizz reduction of about 90% (depending on the natural state of the hair).
- Keratin after-services require sulphate-free shampoos and conditioners. We have a variety of products to choose from accordingly.
How Long It Lasts:
- Expect the results to last 2 to 3 months.
- Amplifies natural shine, brightens color
- Gives new life to hair, makes it looks rejuvenated and younger.
- Seals hair cuticle , making hair much more resistant to humidity
- Recreates new outer casing for the hair cuticle, resulting in a repaired hair strand. Making each strand more resistant to breakage
- Does not remove curl, makes it easier to manage.
We have a variety of Keratin treatments to choose from, depending on your personal needs.
You can book your free consultation with our Keratin trained professionals, Monia, Josee, Mandy, Laurence, Richard and Nik.